Sunday, April 19, 2020

Curls. Music. Pomegranate. Hot & Cheesy Buns. Sunday Fun!


"It’s Sunday! A perfect day to gaze at my messy curly hair!
It’s a day to relax, have fun and play! 
Especially, when you are alone and you can do whatever you want,
who cares?

9:00 am: Drinking coffee and baking fresh cheese buns

10:00 am: Preparing my breakfast and tea

11:00 am: Eating the food I cooked and wanting to have fun

12:00 pm: Resting and watching TV

13:00 pm: Thinking of my exercise routine

14:00 pm: Watching an old French movie

15:00 pm: Exercising and dancing to look fit


16:00 pm: Making and drinking my apple smoothie

17:00 pm: Exfoliating my entire body and applying a very rich pomegranate lotion

18:00 pm: Listening to soothing music and ocean waves, giving myself a deep massage 
to connect my body to my soul through this therapy or meditation 

19:00 pm: Dining and talking to friends and family about life,
basically just sharing my thoughts and emotions

20:00 pm: Writing down my ideas, poems, phrases, and reflections 
to transmute my feelings into verbal sensations!"

  for @PerfectKosmos (Twitter/Pinterest)

"my day long diary poem"

 PoetiKonstellation Thoughts:


It’s Sunday! Every Sunday is different, but here is my day long diary poem (that requires adding one line every hour from 9am to 8pm)! Of course, some things usually take longer and others less but overall a poem looks like this! It’s a day to relax, although we are in quarantine but we should respect the weekends (smile!) Take a look at the photo of my supreme breakfast!) The hot and cheesy buns you see are called khachapuri (traditionally it’s a Georgian cheese pie) but PoetiKonstellation decided to cook miniature (individual) portions! They are very soft, yet crispy and extremely cheesy. Moreover, there is a creamy salad (also homemade) that you can add to these hot buns! What happens after 8:00pm?? Well…Want to know more? Sure! Simply…Sign up for the PoetiKonstellation premium account to access extended information (smile)! Dear Reader, how is your day? What is your usual Sunday schedule? Want a bite of super hot and cheesy buns that PoetiKonstellation baked (pictured)? Peace and love! Love is beauty! Laugh, Dream, Love!

Feel free to share your comments and thoughts! Let's talk! If you want to share this poem, contact me for credit! Love is beauty! Love and beauty! Laugh, dream, love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2020. Lockdown and Solitude!

Is the future bright? Or will it be as dark as night? The world is shaking! Everything is overwhelming… And it seems like an a...