Sunday, April 26, 2020

True Love! Double Check My 26 Words For You)





"TRUE LOVE,


I dedicated so many poems to you!


I can give you 26 more words,


But I know... my violets will probably still be blue..."









  for @PerfectKosmos (Twitter/Pinterest)

"endurance poem (26 words)"


PoetiKonstellation Thoughts:

Today is a good day, right? This is an endurance poem that has 26 words. Please count them! (smile) This is the task for today. It’s dedicated to true love. What is true love? Does it exist? What attracts it? What does it look like? Peace and Love! Love is beauty! Love, dream, laugh! 

Feel free to share your comments and thoughts! Let's talk! If you want to share this poem, contact me for credit! Love is beauty! Love and beauty! Laugh, dream, love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2020. Lockdown and Solitude!

Is the future bright? Or will it be as dark as night? The world is shaking! Everything is overwhelming… And it seems like an a...