Monday, April 13, 2020

My Journey To The Unique Tree Thanks To My Best Friend Named Solitude von Loneliness!


Loneliness takes us to places we can’t even imagine going to when we have a company of our lover. So I remember the day when I was alone and loneliness came to me with books, snacks, soda, candles and we spent the passionate night together screaming with excitement and with the book loneliness gave me. Later, my friend called Solitude von Loneliness invited me on a romantic trip to visit a unique tree that grows in the lands that are hard to find, because it’s a place that is complicated to reach due to many obstacles. So my words were:






“Let’s go! I feel the courage
That I won’t show.
Danger intrigues me with its mystery!”


Loneliness left me halfway to that tree, it was a big baobab or some unknown tree, I didn’t know, but it was perfectly fine for me to be alone. I recall my thoughts:



“Trees are always just trees
But there is no other tree like this, 
and the sky is more than blue.”


I thought that I would have to be on this magnificent journey alone, I was trying to decode the map, but there was no one to ask. It’s not a place for leisure, lazy tourists or overnight pleasures.


I screamed when I saw you!
You were gorgeous 
and I fell in love with how tall your were!


You had the strength to stand in a place like this with me. Oh, you must be like me. I more than liked you, but forgive me, I didn’t want to show you that, I was supposed to silently admire you for your beauty and uniqueness. 


The tree, the journey and that amazing place!
Your beauty was there
But the connection was established when you touched my hand.


The force of relief visited my spirit immediately when Loneliness could not have more power over me, but loneliness introduced us to each other through this journey that I stored in those images that I didn’t show anyone, and that’s why that place remains unknown for many travelers.


Call me selfish, jealous, strange, perfect, unique, loving and amazing! 
You can yell at me!
But I wanted someone like you just for me!


This was our secret space, and maybe I am not like that but you asked me not to write about my trip, and that’s why I never told anyone about the sacred moments that we used to share, the same moments that I spend with my snacks and my best friend Solitude von Loneliness every night. Oh, I am back in the arms of my beloved Sol (von Loneliness), even though you are there, and you are always everywhere in the pictures I have.





PoetiKonstellation Thoughts:



This is a haibun poem. This is the first time PoetiKonstellation writes something like this. The deadline is limited and the task is very complex. However, if the reader likes this writing, that’s good news for PoetiKonstellation, because she feels like a newborn baby trying to write something like this. Thank you for the support of this page and for the likes! Honestly, PoetiKonstellation didn’t experience much emotion, because it’s not the poetry style that she likes, nevertheless, it was a good experience trying to write something that used to be mysterious before, though. This text describes an imaginary journey to a tree that is unique and beautiful; the narrator describes her relationship with loneliness and the tree, and then loneliness again. Today, quarantine united us with our loneliness, books, snacks, etc. But here, PoetiKonstellation remembers how surprised she was to find a hidden place with a unique tree, and how tall and gorgeous it was … This is just a PoetiKonstellation fantasy. Magnificent Reader, what is your favorite place? Do you have fantasies of places that do not even exist on this planet? What are they? Love, beauty and peace!

Feel free to share your comments and thoughts! Let's talk! If you want to share this poem, contact me for credit! Love is beauty! Love and beauty! Laugh, dream, love...



No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2020. Lockdown and Solitude!

Is the future bright? Or will it be as dark as night? The world is shaking! Everything is overwhelming… And it seems like an a...